Tuesday, March 07, 2006


Hello there,brians here, we just returned home from Utah and brought Sarah and the kids with us (fun). We had a great time in Utah and got to see lots of family and friends,it was great. I got to overhaul our photo library and I found this great shot of Dad with Honolulu in the background,thought you all might like to see it. cya brian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian, I deleted your dup of this blog...hope you don't mind...I thought that maybe you hadn't figured out how to delete a blog.

Love, Your-controlling-OCD-brother Dean

Anonymous said...

some one needs to keep a leash on Brian. We're all glad you are here to do it Dean-O

;-)

Anonymous said...

hey you know what they say about blogs, they are like drugs you know if one is good 2 must be better, I am going to get it figured out soon or late thanx for the help.