Friday, June 09, 2006

Ken said,

So we don’t hog all the picture space, I will delete this pretty soon.

Barb’s anniversary is coming up so we bought her a brand new Bentley Continental GT. It is black (Beluga) with black interior. It is equipped with a 12 cylinder twin turbocharged, 6 liter, 552 horsepower engine, 6 speed automatic transmission with manual paddle shift levers on the steering wheel, all wheel drive and push button ignition. We upgraded to the Mulliner which gives burr walnut interior and burr walnut door panels front and rear and front and rear consoles. There is contrasting diamond quilting stitched leather seats, wood and leather steering wheel, custom Mulliner 20” 7 spoke sport rims, knurled chrome and leather sport shift knob, drilled alloy sport pedals and lambs wool floor mats. The Bentley emblem is embroidered into the seat backs, dual front heated lumbar massage seats ( moves up and down along your back), navigation system, 6 CD player, fancy radio, blue tooth phone system, etc. Vroommmmmm , Vroommmmmmm

3 comments:

Elwood's Clan said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I would LOVE to see the picture of the car! How are you, thanks so much for taking us along on your trip, it was fabulous! talk to you soon, love ya, Debbie

steve said...

Some things are so beautiful... it hurts. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing.


I hang my head low as I limp home in my 1988 toyota now.

Anonymous said...

Hey....what trip is Debbie talking about...and how come we weren't invited...Love Dean