Wednesday, December 27, 2006





Happy Holidays!

John and I had a fabulous Christmas at his parents house up in Northampton. We drove back down to London yesterday and now we are trying to get back in the swing of things for the new year. We have been busy this month. . .John's sister - Helen - got married a few weeks ago up in Newcastle (north England) to Paul on Friday the 15th. It was very nice, we drove up on Thursday and had dinner with his family and her 2 bridesmaids. Then on Saturday morning John and I flew to the Maldives for a weeks holiday and my Xmas gift. We stayed at 2 beautiful resorts, Cocoa Island and the Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru. We were there for 6 nights in total. Snorkeling is amazing, one of the best I have done and I dont really like snorkeling! I also learned to dive, got my scuba diver certification, just need to finish 2 more lessons to get my open water certification which I am hoping to complete soon - maybe when I am in California next, cause diving in the English Channel doesnt sound too appealing! We saw black tip and white tip reef sharks, a nurse shark, a dolphin, and lots of eels and rays and loads of colorful fish! The reefs are incredible. I havent had a chance to get the underwater cameras developed yet, but I have attached some of the pics from the digi. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a fabulous New Year. Lots of Love - Dana and John

No comments: