Tuesday, September 11, 2007










Hey everyone here are some pictures from the "Unveiling Party", of my painting I did of Grandma and Grandpa. Love ya all ,Enjoy!! ~Stephanie Toland

5 comments:

T said...

The painting turned out gorgeous! Such an amazing artist you are, Steph. We love you oodles and oodles. And Grandma and Grandpa look great. How wonderful it is to have such a special piece of art for them.

Stephanie Kelly said...

Thanks Moe. The only thing Gramps didnt like, was he wished I put more hair on him hahah (he just wishes he has more hair)!! Glad to hear you liked it.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie,
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING. It turned out better than perfect and is soooooo nice and it is EXACTLY like the photo, only better and I really love the colors you used and the frame is perfect. I am just incredibly impressed by your talent...it truly is a gift. Keep up the great work and good luck with your move and all your art classed at the U of U. Love, Dean

debbie Kelly said...

It's SO Wonderful, the colors are fabulous and it's just so great. Looking at it takes me right back to the day the photo was taken... we were all there, do you remember? You're so sweet to have done the piece. Thank you for sharing your talents. Now tell me she's taking down the old man picture !!!!
xoxoxoxo

Stephanie Kelly said...

Thank you so much Dean, thank you Debbie. And no, she is not taking the picture of the strange angry man down.(even though that was the whole purpose for me painting the one of them, to get that guy off the wall). Oh well, hahah I guess its a great conversation piece.