Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hi Family

Been a while since our last post, but across the pond in the Melsom household has been very busy. After returning back to London after our honeymoon, I immediately went back to CA to apply for my visa. Came back to London in October, started working at Tiffany & Co for the holiday season, spent Christmas up in Northampton with Johns family (my new in-laws) and New Years down in London. Working at Tiffany's was a lot of fun and I am still working there, but only temping. Its working out perfectly with my schedule and flexibility. I have been working a few days here and there and will be working a bit more regularly since Valentines Day is coming up. Im heading back to CA at the end of the month for the entire month of March. Hoping to make a trip out to St George to see Grandma and Grandpa, just not sure when that will be yet.

Last weekend John and I went out to Swizterland to visit with Alan and Pauline at their chalet. We got a lil skiing in, weather was beautiful, such a nice relazing weekend. Will send a pic soon, just need to upload pics!

Other exciting news, our wedding is feautred in Ceremony Magazines OC 2008 edition! You can check it out online, since its only available for purchase in Southern California and online, but please check it out!

http://ceremonymagazine.com/featured.html then scroll down to Kelly Melsom!

See you all soon

Lots of love

Dana and John

No comments: