Friday, April 25, 2008

Dean, Gidget & Adam.
Had a fun trip to Utah. Spent a few days with Adam and was able to visit Gidget our sweet dog that we adopted out when we moved to Florida...cuz we knew our resident alligator Albert would have eaten her alive like a "scoobie snack" had we moved her here. I was curious if she would remember me after 5 years (can you believe we have been in Florida for 5 years?) but she TOTALLY remembered me and it was so fun to see her. Adam is doing great, still in a band and loving his guitar and working for Musicians Friend in Draper and still dating Jessica (will be 2 year in August).

4 comments:

T said...

Dean, I must say...I totally dig your glasses!
-Aymee

Stephanie Kelly said...

I do agree... the Kelly's do have great taste in glasses!

Staci said...

dang thats some hair on adam...rock on!

Staci said...

oh and you should see dads ray band glasses...he put a skull in the middle of them..seriously he drilled a hole and put a metal skull on them.