Sunday, June 08, 2008


Here is my latest painting I was commissioned to do for this guy, of his wife. Thanks to Uncle Scott!! Scott called me and told me that there was a guy who came into his shop buying some jewelry and mentioned that he wanted a portrait done of his wife for her birthday. Scott then mentioned that he knew an artist that would be good for the job and he gave him my number. That day I got a call from him and I told him to check out my art blog to see if he was even interested. So he did and loved my stuff and had me paint this beautiful picture of his wife on there wedding day. I was excited but stressed all at the same time to do this painting. It was alot of fun and it was also quite the challenge, but I did my best. Kudos, again to Uncle Scott!!! Hope you all enjoy it!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm sure he'll love it. His wife should be very flattered to have a painting done for her. Great Job! Hope it generates more work for you.

Anonymous said...

Steph, Awesome job again. You truly are a talented artist. You should post the actual photograph as well so we can see how fantastically acurate you are! Love Dean