Some great photos I found...I love the one of Grandpa sitting on the front steps.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to to the James Kelly Family Blog. We thought it would be fun to have a common place where anyone in the family can post news, photos and stories. We welcome any and all contributions from everyone. This can serve as our family's online bulletin board. We hope it will provide an easy way to keep up with each other's busy lives.
4 comments:
oh yes grandpa is so handsome! I love my dad's crossed fingers in that family photo..someone else needs to tell the story as to why i wont tell it right.
Jessica...Heather...look at Scott sitting on his Dad's lap..is that
Dace?...we really think so.
I agree, Dace is Mini-Scott...except Dace is a soft heart
dean said...What great photos...love Grandpa Audie...exactly how I remember him..whisky (straigh-up)in right hand and Camel (no filters please) in right hand.
Post a Comment