Poor Maria recovering from her THIRD deviated septum surgery. She was under the knife for about 2 hours and is recovering well. She hopes that she can breathe now so that she can "stop and smell the roses" literally. Donations and sympathies can be sent to the usual address.
5 comments:
Maria, I must say...your hair looks good. I LOVE it! Hope you feel better soon:)
Oh, it looks so painful. We send all our love and sympathy. Good luck. Make Polly cook for you while she's there;)
maria, quit deviating your septum that looks like it hurts..good luck on the recovery. my last procedure didn't go too well so i am rooting for you. oops maybe i should not mention rooting.
Maria update: I lied. She is so sick still from the surgery...she is puking non-stop...makes linda blair's little flair up in the movie exorsist look fun and exciting...at least her episode didn't last 2 days! (so far)
oh boy..guess what we had for dinner? green pea and ham soup..so good it would make your head spin!
Post a Comment