Mom (or Grandma depending on whose reading this) is moving to Kissimmee, Florida in January 2010. She has purchased this lovely little home down the street from Dean & Maria and is looking forward to her new life in the sunshine state where it is seldom cold but rather warm and muggy just like she likes it, but best of all, will finally be close to her favorite child. All are welcome to visit her any time at your earliest convenience.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Mom (or Grandma depending on whose reading this) is moving to Kissimmee, Florida in January 2010. She has purchased this lovely little home down the street from Dean & Maria and is looking forward to her new life in the sunshine state where it is seldom cold but rather warm and muggy just like she likes it, but best of all, will finally be close to her favorite child. All are welcome to visit her any time at your earliest convenience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Fantastic News! We are SO excited for Grandma. Congratulations!
I would say congrats...but I'm not...I don't want my Gma to leave St.George :( I will never get to seeeeee her!!!! *tear*
That's it I am kidnapping Grandma and not allowing it!
Too late Steph...beat you to it...kidnapped her first.
Good for you Mom,now we can see more of you with just a 4 hour flight, and "Mickey" too WOW!!!
Whats not to love about that?
What a beautiful home! Grandma we are SO happy for you! Love you lots!
Post a Comment