Hey everyone Stephanie Toland here....
just wanted to show everyone what I've been up to this semester in school.
This is my newest Beauty series and it's going to be shown at the Kayo Gallery in downtown SLC in January
(I will post details about my show when it gets closer).
I hope you enjoy! Love you all!
just wanted to show everyone what I've been up to this semester in school.
This is my newest Beauty series and it's going to be shown at the Kayo Gallery in downtown SLC in January
(I will post details about my show when it gets closer).
I hope you enjoy! Love you all!









6 comments:
Amazing work Stephanie!!! We wish we could see the show. Congratulations for your hard work and magnificent talent. Love Sum and J.
You have such a beautiful talent! We love your paintings. Love Eric & Carma
The woman in pearls is striking and elegant. I am in awe at how well you did the veil. Transparency is SO HARD and you pulled it off beautifully. Thanks for sharing.
I forgot to preface my comment with they are ALL fantastic. (the lady in pearls just happens to be my fav)
actually steve the veil is a real veil ...she put a lot of 3d mixed media into these paintings. My fav. is also the lady in pearls too!
Post a Comment