Maria's First 5K Race
15 April 2010
The Corporate 5K Race
Orlando, Florida


Maria did a great job....I helped her train and she was a trooper.Here she is crossing the finish line.
Welcome to to the James Kelly Family Blog. We thought it would be fun to have a common place where anyone in the family can post news, photos and stories. We welcome any and all contributions from everyone. This can serve as our family's online bulletin board. We hope it will provide an easy way to keep up with each other's busy lives.
6 comments:
good for you maria..i can't run to the front door, let alone a 5k. congrats
How did you help her train? Like the seinfeld episode when jerry is tied to the car..Mandelbaum, Mandlebaum!
Yea for you Maria!!! You looked gorgeous out there running so pretty. Is this a new hobby and your next goal is a 10K? Love you!
HOORAY & Congrats!!!!
You are fabulous!!!
I agree with Summer....you look too pretty to be a runner out there. Great job!! Sign up for another one and I'll come down and run with you!
Very impressed! I don't run unless I have to. Bike, row or walk, so great job.
Post a Comment