Grandma is safe and sound in her rehabilitation center.

Her limo arrivied yesterday afternoon.

She was transported from high security Fort Knox,
I mean Osceola Regional Medical Center

after some wonderful attention and physical therapy.

We are so happy she is recovering well.

Cards, flowers, love notes and thoughts
can be sent to her at:
Juanita F. Kelly, Room 400
c/o Consulate Health Care of Kissimmee
2511 North John Young Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34741-1653
(407) 931-3336
Kissimmee, FL 34741-1653
(407) 931-3336
3 comments:
Summer, Thank you for the photos & update..it's so good to see Mom surrounded by loved ones. Thank you to your family for being so absolutely fabulous in helping her this past week...you're all amazing. I'm so grateful to you for being so gracious & selfless...You're the Best!!
ThankYouThankYouThankYou....xoxooxoxoxoxox
Love you, So Very much
Mom, You look Maaaavalous! pretty PJs
Hope you're feeling better everyday!!
We love you so very much & are so happy
to see your sweet face.
Talk to you soon
xoxoxoxox
Summer...blog update is wonderful...and you are even more wonderful. Thanks you soooo much for all your help, love, sacrifice and attention. I couldn't have done it without you. You are an angel and I love you. Great photos too...did you use your new korean camera? Love it! Oh...not to forget to mention...my new book and forthcoming hobby...can't wait! Love you.
Post a Comment