Prague, Czech Republic
17 June 2011
My first international working trip to Prague was so exciting. The city is so beautiful, charming and romantic. I only wished that Dean could have been with me. Working the flight was really hard...couldn't believe that Dean said international flying was so easy compared to domestic flying....I worked my guts out and don't know what he is talking about. But it was worth it to see this beautiful city.

Beautiful city. That is Charles Bridge in the background.
Had to take this picture for Dean. His guy on a horse.
2 comments:
SOooOOoo AWESOME, I'm so excited for you!!!!!
Love your post Maria! Love the photos. So jealous. You look amazing. I have that shirt too! I love that you have that fabuous job that you are so perfect for. You are always such a great hostess when we are at your house. We love and miss you tons.
Post a Comment