Ken's & Dean's Hit the Theatre
December 11 & 12, 2012
December 11 & 12, 2012
Plaid Tidings at The Laguna Playhouse in Laguna Beach. Four very talented guys with great voices and sense of humor made for a really great evening.
Dinner before the show. Great food, wonderful company and
a beautiful view of the pacific.
a beautiful view of the pacific.
Donny & Maria Christmas Concert.
They can really perform and they look really
good for being my age.
They can really perform and they look really
good for being my age.
We had a really great time. Such a great time, Maria and I bought season tickets to the Pantages Theatre so we could see all the shows with Ken and Barb for next year. Stay tuned for future updates on the shows.
2 comments:
So fun ...we having that playing here I was wondering if it's any good. Thanks for sharing you guys! Much love and Merry Christmas!
I'd rather stick needles in my eyes.
Post a Comment