Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rome, Italy
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Dean is on another Delta-Dream-Vacation
working his guts out in Rome, Italy.
The Trevi FountainThe Spanish Steps
San Carlo Quattro Fontane (she appears to be a little bored
with the whole idea of laying around.)

Fontana del Tritone in the Piazza Barberini.
While I was taking this photo, a guy came up to me and said,
"weren't you my flight attendant on the flight from New York?"
I said, "Maybe..." and ran.
As you can tell, I am not wearing my uniform...
how did he pick me out of the crowd of millions?
That is what I want to know.

Just another cool structure on my adventure across the city. This wall is probably built before the America's we even discovered. Amazing.Hiding in and out of ruins.
Of course, had to have fresh cheese and tomato pizza for lunch. It was divine.My hotelYou gotta love these Italian hotels. They really know how to take care of their guests with irriatable-bowel-syndrome. Bidet is heaven divine.

7 comments:

Staci said...

What an amazing experience.

brooks said...

Bidets are great! If I could teach one to cook Terry would be outta here!

Stephanie Kelly said...

hahahhahah to dads comment! Im very jealous... maybe one day I will get to go to see the art!

Mr. Dean R. Kelly said...

Brooks...you are a plumber...why is one not installed at your house? I am thinking of removing my bathtub at my house to install a bidet...love it.

brooks said...

Dean, i was going to put one in at the MO. house because i could get to the plumbing from below..live on a slab now and is too much of a pain to do it now after the fact. My first time on a bidet was in Vancouver BC, had a bout with IBS and wanted one ever since. I read War and Peace in one sitting.

***** said...

How could he pick you out of a crowd of millions??? You are unforgettable and handsome and probably the best flight attendant he ever had!
You look like you are in fantastic shape Uncle Dean! What have you been doing?
Love the photos. Brings back lots of great memories.

MoM and DaD said...

Nate says: I think i saw Darly crying while looking at your photo's saying "There's no place like home. There's no place like home." ...No ruby slippers so she didn't go anywhere.