
Prague, Czech Republic
22 July 2010
Another really nice day at work. I have seen so many movies filmed in this city, so I was excited to come and see it for myself. Now I know why...you can look down any given city street and it turns in to the perfect setting for any movie. It seems very old and beautiful, but yet very modern compared to other Italian cities. Interesting and hard to explain. The architecture is very ornate and totally amazing.
Of course you will notice, that I have to have a photo taken underneath a horse
statue in every city I visit.




No, this is not Disneyland.


statue in every city I visit.



No, this is not Disneyland.


A sculture of the Czech flag.


This is the garden that surrounds the Senate building. It was amazingly beautiful. Pictures do not do it justice, especially capturing the peace and quietness there.


These peacocks roaming through the Senate garden. This albino one, graciously posed for everyone that walked by and wanted a photo. He thinks highly of himself. And then there was this mother and her chicks running around too.



Sorry I don't have more and better pictures. It was a bit overcast today, (but still hot as heck) and so my little iphone cameras with no built in flash wouldn't allow for a lot of better photos. All the more reason you should just come yourself and see it first hand.


This is the garden that surrounds the Senate building. It was amazingly beautiful. Pictures do not do it justice, especially capturing the peace and quietness there.

These peacocks roaming through the Senate garden. This albino one, graciously posed for everyone that walked by and wanted a photo. He thinks highly of himself. And then there was this mother and her chicks running around too.


Also in this garden was this wall....covered in what looked like naturally made stalactities but then again some areas of it looked like a sculpure. Don't know....
maybe will have to google it later.
Sorry I don't have more and better pictures. It was a bit overcast today, (but still hot as heck) and so my little iphone cameras with no built in flash wouldn't allow for a lot of better photos. All the more reason you should just come yourself and see it first hand.
4 comments:
Baby.... I love your posts and I love you. :)
I like how you are in most of your photos. Those gardens are gorgeous. Thanks for the tour. We will put that destination on our bucket list if you recommend it. It looks amazing. Is it in your top ten? Love you Uncle Dean!
Summer...thanks! Yes Prague is in my top 5 and it isn't even in Italy!...It was amazing and a must see destination. I personally think "no people" photo's are boring...that is why I like being in most pictures I post...unless you actually are there or have been there...pictures of just stuff are not that neat. I like to see peeps...plus I enjoy the challenge of setting up each photo with no help from any other human.
Post a Comment