



Dana Said. . .
I'm catching everyone up at once, sorry! As my dad mentioned in his blog, John and I have done some traveling the past year. I moved out to London March 2005. I won't repeat everything my dad said. But, last October we went to Switzlerland to visit John's parents and we went out there again to go skiing this past January. Switzerland is beautiful. Here are some pics of the skiing and visit last October. We (John, Ken, Barb and Dana) are going again this weekend to visit with John's parents. For Valentine's Day we went to Paris for a long weekend. It's been great being out here with John, but the visa issue has been a nightmare. I will be attending Kingston University this fall to get a Masters in Marketing. I am very excited to go back to school. All are welcome to come out and visit!
3 comments:
Thanks Dana! Now this is what I call a BLOG. So good to hear and see what is up with you. Not to mention..."sucks to be you" life you are living. So very cool can't wait to see more of what is going on in your boring little life. Good luck at university..that will be so very cool and fun. Have you picked up a british accent yet? Can't wait to come over and crash in your flat to visit and see england.
Thanks for the GREAT pics, you all look so wonderful!
Those are fabulous photos, thanks for sharing all of them. We love hearing all about your trip, and Dana's too...this really is A Wonderful Life. Keep having fun & thanks for sharing, Love you all, Brian & Debbie
Post a Comment