Thursday, January 29, 2009

Does anyone have this original photo ?
Steve gave me the disk of all the photos from Grandpa's slide show, and the resolution on this particular one isn't large enough--I'm hoping to be able to print a 8x10 of this photo but the file I have makes it really blurry enlarged that big. I don't know if someone has it scanned so it can enlarge that big, or the original they could mail me and I could mail back to them. I loved this one and hope to be able to have a big print.
Thanks!
Jessica
If you want to email me: jessica.crapo@gmail.com

3 comments:

Staci said...

we do ....brooks clan has it.

Stephanie Kelly said...

yes, the original is sooooo tiny...its about 1x1in hahah for real!

Jessica said...

Thanks.
Maybe the next time I'm in St. george I can borrow it, but maybe since the original is so small it can't be enlarged that big anyway.