Grandma Kelly Cake Glaze Demo
I told Barb we'd put it online for those that weren't there.
1/4 c. butter
1 c. white sugar
1/4 c. whole milk
1 heaping Tablespoon baking cocoa
2 T corn syrup
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Combine everything in a medium saucepan. Over medium heat, stir continually until everything is melted, the cocoa may seem lumpy, that is alright--keep stirring.
When the glaze begins boiling, start timing it for exactly 50 seconds, stirring constantly the whole time. Remove from heat immediately and stir until the boil "relaxes", about 20 more seconds. Pour over cool cake right away, spread and devour.
**No low fat, lower calorie substitutions can be used!!!
2 comments:
Thank you Uncle Scott and Lanette. You just made my day. I loved seeing you in action and now it will always be deeelicious. The demo was a highlight of the week and I really appreciate the work and effort that went it to doing that for us Scott. xoxo, Summer
This is SPECTACULAR! I am thrilled to have this tutorial ready when I need it! I am sad I wasn't there at the demo. Thanks so much!
Post a Comment