
32 weeks and counting! Here is a picture from a week ago at one of my baby showers. Its been a busy month since I arrived in town in October. After the family/family friends baby shower last Sunday, I took the red eye to Bermuda to see John. He was there sorting out some stuff for our move there next year. It was nice to see him, we had already spent 3 weeks apart, and now just 4 more until he comes out in December for the long haul!. I returned on Friday and had friends baby shower on Saturday, so needless to say its been nonstop!
Looking forward to Thanksgiving next week, just have a sorority reunion at our house this Saturday and then I can concentrate on some serious eating! Really looking forward to "nest" and get the nursery in order for the babies arrival.
Hope everyone is well and wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! We all have a lot to be thankful for - esp great family!
4 comments:
You ALL look so Gorgeous!!!
LoveYouMissYou
Everyone looks fabulous, but Dana, especially glowing.
So fun!!! Oh I can't wait for that little bumbo to arrive.
Post a Comment