Here's RJ wearing Grandpa Kelly's oil ring after he fell asleep.
Inspecting as they go....
When Drew was done, Scott said it was perfect.
Drew will open his own barber shop next to Lynette's tailoring/ seamstress business in the spring.
I think most people might already know through Facebook or our blog, but we're pregnant with our 2nd, having a little girl in March. So RJ will be 3 years older and we're all excited. We're liking Idaho, and have tons of snow from these last 2 weeks.
Jessica
1 comment:
The Thanksgiving was actually at Sheila's house. Scott's is the St. George and mine is the Highland. Ha Ha. After shoveling 6 inches of snow today (couldn't get the John Deer running--"runs like a deer") I am not so unhappy about moving away from the kids, kidlettes and my sisters and parents. I will have a longer growing season, but only 1/4 of the space I am used to in the garden. Maybe part of the lawn will magically disapear. I'm sure Scott will never notice. He He
Post a Comment