

Adam checking out his dream machine...
If all works out with the financing and insurance details...he will become an official "hells angel"....
Let us all pray.
Welcome to to the James Kelly Family Blog. We thought it would be fun to have a common place where anyone in the family can post news, photos and stories. We welcome any and all contributions from everyone. This can serve as our family's online bulletin board. We hope it will provide an easy way to keep up with each other's busy lives.
5 comments:
Eric asks: What kind of bike is it? Looks custom but not a Harley engine. More bike details to come, I hope.
Not my place to comment, had a motorcycle myself....but!!!!! They are soooooo dangerous.....I sure hope he is careful!
Ken
Eric...it is a Honda 750cc and yes it is custom. Matte black finish and looks pretty neat...it looks just like Adam. As to Ken's comment....we can comment all we want including, PLEASE wear a helmet...to no avail...he is a stupid young person just like we were....like I said, Let us all pray...Eric, I will post a few more photos of the bike.
Dean, You look MAAAAAAAVLUS in your uniform.
XOXOXO
I believe I see twin carbs on a nice reliable japanese engine. Sorry Adam... I am going to have to find the seller and offer him more money... I need that bike...
Post a Comment