
Maria and I flew to Salt Lake yesterday to spend the day with Whitney. She picked us up at the airport in her car (shown here in the photos) and chauffeured us around. Can you believe she is that grown up!? She is registered to start school at Salt Lake Community College this fall and will be studying Journalism. She is currently living with Grandma Hancock until she settles in and finds roomies and her own place to stay.Adam, by the way, closed the deal on this motorbike and is now riding around like a bat out of hell....and once again, let us all pray.
4 comments:
It is SO wild & crazy....the nerve of these kids, growing up & everything!!! & I love her hair, so cute! oxoxoxo
So, does Utah have a helment law or will "born to be wild" be flying around with his red hair trailing in the breeze? I think I will start a pool to see how long it takes before he gets his first ticket. I say 27 days. I trust Dean had a very, very long talk with Adam regarding the responsibility of motorcycle ownership, blah, blah. You will have to forgive me, it just worries me so much to know that he is out there doing some of the same things I did....God protect him!!!!!!!........Ken
Debbie is so right. Where have all of our babies gone. At least most of you have grand babies. All Barb and I have are a couple of "old maids" that nobody wants or will have. Diane is content to live at home, with us, and take care of us in our old age, change our poopy diapers and become a "sky hag" with Alaska.
Ken...at least you have someone willing to change your Depends when they are full. And yes, no helmet law in Utah...they assume owners of bikes are smart-enuf...
Post a Comment