Monday, August 14, 2006


Dana Says

Greetings Everyone. Just a quick update on what is going on with me! As most of you know I was back in CA for the month of July visiting friends, family, etc. Had a chance to see Grandma and Grandpa's new place in St George and catch up with those who were there. Went to Vegas with a few friends and hung around home. I went to Ireland for 5 days with my friend Erin, from USC, we were in the same sorority. We went to Dublin for a few days, then Galway for a few days, then came back to London for a couple days. Had a great time. John and I will be going back to CA for a brief trip. I have a good friend getting married and then we are planning a mini holiday up to San Francisco and Napa Valley. A week after we get back I will be starting school. If you dont already know, I am going back to get my Masters in Marketing at Kingston University. It is a year program and I am very excited, especially now that it is getting so close. Going to really cramp my lady of luxury lifestyle, but what can you do. Hope all is well with everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great photo & update, it's so nice to hear from you, and what a fabulous itinerary!! Keep having fun, see you soon, I hope. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great photo & update, it's so nice to hear from you, and what a fabulous itinerary!! Keep having fun, see you soon, I hope. xoxoxo