Thursday, August 03, 2006


Me and the folks at the SLC Sheraton Hotel. I had a long layover and they picked me up, visited Scott's store, picked up Adam at his new job, had taco bell (of course) and checked out Adam's (maybe) new wheels...photo to follow below. It was good to see them all and so glad they are in Utah so we can spend more time with them.

2 comments:

Elwood's Clan said...

You are right. The best thing the folks have done in a long time was moving to St. George. It is so great to travel just a few hours. Barbara and I hope to make another SG trip soon; before football starts.

Anonymous said...

I have another Las Vegas layover on 16AUG, they are going to drive down to see me and go out for another buffet dinner. And then back 15/16 Sept to attend a party Scott is hosting with a bunch of old high school and church friends we all haven't seen since.....high school. Choup Elaine!